Income Tax Forms / Home Office Expenses

CUPFA does not provide financial or tax advice; members are advised to use the services of certified professionals. The following information is intended to help members access information from governments (Canada Revenue Agency CRA, Revenue Quebec RevQ); from our employer, Concordia University; about CUPFA member benefits.

To access Concordia Income Tax Slips (T4, RL1) – Home Office forms (T2200S, TP-64.3-V):

Links to home office info from Canada Revenue Agency, and Revenue Quebec (*NB: simplified / flat rate methods available only for 2020-2022 tax years):

NB: Home Office expenses paid by CUPFA Small Claims cannot be claimed a second time on personal income tax.