PD Large Grants are requested and approved according to guidelines and criteria specified in CUPFA’s Collective Agreement and administered by a joint union/employer Professional Development Committee. As part of this process, large grant recipients must submit written reports upon completion.
PD Large Grant Reports must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
* Use this example of how to describe your project:
- Name and academic degree(s):
- A one-paragraph (~300 word) description of your project using third person narrative (he wrote / she created).
- A short biography (100 words) and a photograph (preferably a professional headshot).
- One photograph that best reflects your grant experience.
PD Grant Expense Reports are administered through Concordia’s UNITY system:
- Concordia’s UNITY Support Centre offers individual appointments for online help with Expense Reports (Concur).
- Concordia’s updated Travel & Conference Handbook with new processes for expense report management in UNITY My Expense Reports (SAP Concur) is listed with other useful resources in Carrefour > Resources and Services > Financial Services > Policies & Guidelines.